Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Season

Well after the World Cup,I know I as much as the next punter have been waiting eagerly for the start of the European Leagues especially the English.Last season betting wise wasnt too bad,I didnt lose too much it was more for interest really but I did make a few nice withdrawals for my standards and will look to be doing the same this year.I usually try to keep my selections down to singles or doubles and will have a handful of bets per week especially if there is a full program.I tend to back home teams with a good record or playing teams with a bad away record but of course I wont pigeon hole myself into to doing this all the time.

Accounts

At the minute I have accounts with Paddy Power,Bet365,Boylesports,Betfair and Betpack and I will look to use all of these throughout the season to get the best odds I can on my selections  and more then likely I will open a couple more to capitalise on the sign up bonuses.

I should have my first selection up tomorrow,Friday at the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment